FBIE - Foundation for Brain Injury Explanation
We established a foundation named FBIE - Foundation for Brain Injury Explanation.
It is a foundation according to the Dutch ANBI rules. ANBI: 'Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling'. This means 'Public Benefit Organization'.
The tax authorities awarded us the ANBI-status. This provides tax benefits, also for our supporters.
Some of the rules of ANBI:
- Work for public benefit
- The board operates with integrity
- Not for profit
- Policy Plan and Financial report is published on the website
Bank account: NL42ASNB0709052170 (in the name of Foundation for Brain Injury Explanation)
RSIN (Legal entity number): 854924644
Kvk (Chamber of Commerce): 62701002
President : Ans Post
Treasurer: Jos Tusveld
Secretary: Tina Smith e/v van der Linden
The FBIE runs completely on volunteers who disinterestedly perform their duties.
Our main goals
- Make available all kinds of information about brain injury, both about causes and about consequences;
- Stimulate the development of tools for people with brain injury;
- Help improve the quality of life of people with brain injury.
We try to achieve these goals by:
- Maintaining a website with information on all aspects of brain injury;
- Working together with manufacturers of tools and testing their tools.
You can download our Policy Plan and our statement of income 'Staat van baten en lasten' (both in Dutch) here: